Looking for something?
My recent posts
What I write about
- Bucket list
- Causes I care about
- Food & Drink
- Human right & equality
- My Interests
- Northampton Saints
- Personal Development
- Places to eat
- Places to stay
- Rugby union
- Things to do
- Work & business related
Oldies but goodies
- In May, all these seats were free, we should've been placed together. Only €2 to reserve a seat? You owe me a refun… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Totally agree with Ryan on #watchdog that you seem to be situated at completely different ends of the plane @Ryanair not right! 2 hours ago
- Nearly time for #theweekthelandlordsmovedin Get ready for some riveting viewing! 2 hours ago
- I can't believe that there are scammers still like this... he's in the lady's home! Bugger off. Well done #watchdog 2 hours ago
- RT @jiwanjotgill: When the PM notices your 🌈Turban #LoveIsLove #ally #PrideParade2017 @PrideToronto #prideTO @CanadaMoments @Canada #LovesW… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This weekend it’s Semi-Final time in the Aviva Premiership and it’s going to be a blinking good one, for neutrals as well as the fans of the teams involved. Quins nabbed the final play-off position from Bath at the last minute … Continue reading
So it’s a pretty hardcore subject for an early Sunday afternoon but as we’re coming to the end of round 16 of the Aviva Premiership. Before we know it, it’ll be 31st May and the final at Twickenham but which of … Continue reading
Hello from the BT Sport studio! You may have noticed that it’s been a while since my last post. My good intentions of doing a post a day during December didn’t go so well… oops never mind. As it’s too … Continue reading
The excitement is too much! After the annual slog with the self assessment it’s worth it. Thank you tax man, I told you!
Diesel light challenge! At the Old House, Northampton for dinner with friends – Sunday roast pork and crackling. Yumma. What tastes better than a minced pie? Four complimentary minced pies!
Not a happy bunny!
And it’s only just begun… Happy Friday! Kerry