Looking for something?
My recent posts
What I write about
- Bucket list
- Causes I care about
- Food & Drink
- Human right & equality
- My Interests
- Northampton Saints
- Personal Development
- Places to eat
- Places to stay
- Rugby union
- Things to do
- Work & business related
Oldies but goodies
- RT @RexChapman: Little Man is jammin with the big folks. Some people are just born with it...https://t.co/2k1B8FIf3l 14 hours ago
- RT @ProperCoppers: Got called out by concerned members of the public for the welfare of a dog locked in a car. Upon arrival it became appar… 14 hours ago
- Pay it forward! twitter.com/givebloodnhs/s… 22 hours ago
- RT @milk_foundation: We are on a mission to save babies' lives and get donor milk the priority it deserves. Please share this film of our… 22 hours ago
- RT @MakeVotesMatter: This is your 34th weekly reminder that the UK doesn't have the Parliament it voted for. With our voting system, milli… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This weekend it’s Semi-Final time in the Aviva Premiership and it’s going to be a blinking good one, for neutrals as well as the fans of the teams involved. Quins nabbed the final play-off position from Bath at the last minute … Continue reading
So it’s a pretty hardcore subject for an early Sunday afternoon but as we’re coming to the end of round 16 of the Aviva Premiership. Before we know it, it’ll be 31st May and the final at Twickenham but which of … Continue reading
Hello from the BT Sport studio! You may have noticed that it’s been a while since my last post. My good intentions of doing a post a day during December didn’t go so well… oops never mind. As it’s too … Continue reading
The excitement is too much! After the annual slog with the self assessment it’s worth it. Thank you tax man, I told you!
Diesel light challenge! At the Old House, Northampton for dinner with friends – Sunday roast pork and crackling. Yumma. What tastes better than a minced pie? Four complimentary minced pies!
Not a happy bunny!
And it’s only just begun… Happy Friday! Kerry
Well I didn’t say that it would be glamorous or interesting but here’s today’s pic. Caption competition although I’m afraid you don’t win anything!
The Smelly Boy and I have been off around Myanmar (Burma) for the past couple of weeks thus the reason for the silence; a thousand apologies. Naturally I’ll be updating soon with pics, video, the eeny weeny details because after all, … Continue reading