Looking for something?
My recent posts
What I write about
- Bucket list
- Causes I care about
- Food & Drink
- Human right & equality
- My Interests
- Northampton Saints
- Personal Development
- Places to eat
- Places to stay
- Rugby union
- Things to do
- Work & business related
Oldies but goodies
- @dave_w1985 Nope! I think myself & trains need distance 😂 You're too polite; excuse my mood but good to see you too… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Nor @BorisJohnson, his presence in power & how he still gets away with lying through his teeth. Although that's rather a permanent position 1 day ago
- Today I'm not a fan of commuting or @LondonMidland (their lovely social media people are great, company facilities not much). 1 day ago
- RT @DanBeale1: @BBC_Joe_Lynam @Familoo @UKStatsAuth Has he forgotten his fucking bus? Or his campaign posters? https://t.co/lRFzFjwuP4 1 day ago
- RT @AngelaRayner: Somebody telling me we need the Battle of Britain spirit again and must not rely on anybody, well we did rely on others w… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Today’s post is all for charity mate! You’ll know that I present on the Tuesday After Eight show on Radio Nene Valley. Tonight I’m interviewing two talented chaps from Northampton who have created a Christmas single to raise funds for … Continue reading
I know that this isn’t the most important or pressing issue this winter but I was completely aghast to hear that the incredible drama Ripper Street is being cancelled. The second series of the crime thrillers, produced by Tiger Aspect, … Continue reading
The excitement is too much! After the annual slog with the self assessment it’s worth it. Thank you tax man, I told you!
Diesel light challenge! At the Old House, Northampton for dinner with friends – Sunday roast pork and crackling. Yumma. What tastes better than a minced pie? Four complimentary minced pies!
Not a happy bunny!
And it’s only just begun… Happy Friday! Kerry