Looking for something?
My recent posts
What I write about
- Bucket list
- Causes I care about
- Food & Drink
- Human right & equality
- My Interests
- Northampton Saints
- Personal Development
- Places to eat
- Places to stay
- Rugby union
- Things to do
- Work & business related
Oldies but goodies
- RT @RexChapman: Little Man is jammin with the big folks. Some people are just born with it...https://t.co/2k1B8FIf3l 14 hours ago
- RT @ProperCoppers: Got called out by concerned members of the public for the welfare of a dog locked in a car. Upon arrival it became appar… 14 hours ago
- Pay it forward! twitter.com/givebloodnhs/s… 22 hours ago
- RT @milk_foundation: We are on a mission to save babies' lives and get donor milk the priority it deserves. Please share this film of our… 22 hours ago
- RT @MakeVotesMatter: This is your 34th weekly reminder that the UK doesn't have the Parliament it voted for. With our voting system, milli… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Today’s post is all for charity mate! You’ll know that I present on the Tuesday After Eight show on Radio Nene Valley. Tonight I’m interviewing two talented chaps from Northampton who have created a Christmas single to raise funds for … Continue reading
I know that this isn’t the most important or pressing issue this winter but I was completely aghast to hear that the incredible drama Ripper Street is being cancelled. The second series of the crime thrillers, produced by Tiger Aspect, … Continue reading
The excitement is too much! After the annual slog with the self assessment it’s worth it. Thank you tax man, I told you!
Diesel light challenge! At the Old House, Northampton for dinner with friends – Sunday roast pork and crackling. Yumma. What tastes better than a minced pie? Four complimentary minced pies!
Not a happy bunny!
And it’s only just begun… Happy Friday! Kerry
Well I didn’t say that it would be glamorous or interesting but here’s today’s pic. Caption competition although I’m afraid you don’t win anything!