Looking for something?
My recent posts
What I write about
- Bucket list
- Causes I care about
- Food & Drink
- Human right & equality
- My Interests
- Northampton Saints
- Personal Development
- Places to eat
- Places to stay
- Rugby union
- Things to do
- Work & business related
Oldies but goodies
- @littleknits88 😘 cheers chickadee! 1 day ago
- @littleknits88 Oh yay thank you, is she on here at all please? 1 day ago
- @littleknits88 hi lovely, do you run any of your sewing workshops on Saturdays? 1 day ago
- Loving all the #JaneAusten on @BBCTwo especially on a miserable, cold rainy afternoon! Can relate to the #Jane-ites #MyFriendJane 1 day ago
- .@IamRyanHudson just in case you were, y'know, feeling generous or anything... twitter.com/gilescooperent… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Today’s post is all for charity mate! You’ll know that I present on the Tuesday After Eight show on Radio Nene Valley. Tonight I’m interviewing two talented chaps from Northampton who have created a Christmas single to raise funds for … Continue reading
I know that this isn’t the most important or pressing issue this winter but I was completely aghast to hear that the incredible drama Ripper Street is being cancelled. The second series of the crime thrillers, produced by Tiger Aspect, … Continue reading
The excitement is too much! After the annual slog with the self assessment it’s worth it. Thank you tax man, I told you!
Diesel light challenge! At the Old House, Northampton for dinner with friends – Sunday roast pork and crackling. Yumma. What tastes better than a minced pie? Four complimentary minced pies!
Not a happy bunny!
And it’s only just begun… Happy Friday! Kerry